How do I add a new category or subcategory to my knowledge base?
You can create new categories and subcategories within the Editor section of synthetix.info. Simply follow these steps:
1. Navigate to 'Browse articles by category'.
2. Edit categories by choosing the pencil icon found next to the category and subcategory dropdowns.
3. Choose the 'add a category' option.
4. Give your category a name and the display text a name - noting that this is what will be visible to users either internally or externally.
5. Additionally, you can assign a specific 'view' to a category to refine the audience to which it's available.